InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FtwRyan power abuse

Go down

FtwRyan power abuse Empty FtwRyan power abuse

Post  Natecx Wed May 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Basically, last night ryan teleports to our faction which is "nobeef" which many of the mods come and hang out in. He starts looking through all of our chests. Ryan sees a pig spawn that another staff member, cheezygamer gave to us without us asking for it. Shocknate, i remember you even seeing the spawn and not minding it was there. As i couldn't recall the name of the staff member, ryan claims that we we're "hiding crates of diamond blocks", using world editor to create our home and completely destroyed our house. After this, he persisted on flying around and killing me, and actually crashing minecraft 4 times, abusing world editor and dropping cement and water on my character inside of what was left of our house.

Our faction and all of our claims were also removed. nate i love the server but power hungry mods like ftwryan seriously ruin your server. Please help us, we spent over 10 hours building this house.

Also, all the diamond gear and diamonds that we supposedly "world edited" were from pvp.

Thanks for reading,
Natecx Very Happy

Natecx

Back to top Go down

FtwRyan power abuse Empty Re: FtwRyan power abuse

Post  Natecx Wed May 09, 2012 12:46 pm

EDIT: he claimed that we used world editor to make our home

Natecx

Back to top Go down

FtwRyan power abuse Empty Re: FtwRyan power abuse

Post  Natecx Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

EDIT: players effected by the power abuse are