InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!!

3 posters

Go down

What would you like to see?

Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty100%Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty 100% 
[ 2 ]
Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty0%Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!!

Post  Noah410 Wed May 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like everyone to post things and ideas thatthey think would improve this server and get more people to come to the server.
DO NOT POST COMMENTS OF HATE!!!!!!
A few of my ideas are below.

Getting a gift or kit for reffering people like 3 diamond and $1000.

Thanks,

Noah

Last edited by Noah410 on Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a good reason)

Noah410

Back to top Go down

Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty Re: Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!!

Post  owenbalfe Wed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm

a volcano would be nice, maybe with a parkour course inside? o.O

owenbalfe

Back to top Go down

Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!! Empty Re: Post your ideas and suggestions for the server here!!!

Post  xplodable_snail Wed May 02, 2012 1:14 pm

XD Owen... You should donate then....

xplodable_snail

Back to top Go down

Post  owenbalfe Thu May 03, 2012 8:48 am

not till i know he actually has it lol

owenbalfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down