InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRENTISBEAST980 Staff App.

Go down

BRENTISBEAST980 Staff App. Empty BRENTISBEAST980 Staff App.

Post  BRENTISBEAST980 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Name: Brent Howard Age:17 Minecraft Name:BRENTISBEAST980
Why do you think you would make a good staff? Because I work well with others, I am always ready to learn new things, and I have patience.
Why do you think you deserve staff? I very well do think i deserve to be staff. This is because once i have been instructed and taught things, i can truely be a great asset to your staff.
What makes this app better than the other ones? Honesyly, i have never done an application like this before, however, I believe that as a good staff, you have the ability to pick and choose the applicants who truely do have what it takes to be a good staff member. And many of you have seen me in game multiple times and know i am a peacefull person. So, you know what really makes my application better than the other ones.
How long have you played insanecraft? Presently it has been almsot a week now. I know that is only a short time, but i am applying because i want to learn. I want to know and be showed how to be a great Staff member so i can take on the various responceabilities that come with the job,
If you have been muted/Jail or Banned Reason: I have never been any of those things.

Thank you for your consideration.

BRENTISBEAST980

Back to top Go down