InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for JrMod

2 posters

Go down

application for JrMod Empty application for JrMod

Post  etharogers42 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Name:ethan: Age: 14 :Minecraftname:funky_monkey_ejr: why do i think i would make a good staff i am staff on other servers and i will deal with eny greifings or hacking if i catch them they will get 1 chance if i catch them again i will report them to a admin or mod simple they break the rules after a warning they get reported to a higher staff thats why i think i would be a good JrMod: why do i think i deserve staff i am good with redstone and building and have creative mind and can do what ever is needed to sort out eny problem: what makes this app better than the other ones is i am more experienced in handling a server and helping people out i can deal with the insults of people and just ignore them: i have played on this server for 3 to 4 houres: i have never been banned or muted or jailed. so thanks for reading my application hope i am right for the job in hand. Skype name ethan.rogers73 king

etharogers42

Back to top Go down

application for JrMod Empty Re: application for JrMod

Post  billydacat Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Cool Ethan dont lie but you are good with redstoning and all that but never been banned or jailled pfft.

billydacat
billydacat

Back to top Go down