InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator

2 posters

Go down

XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator Empty XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator

Post  XxEliteNinja7xX Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Name : Michael Pham

Minecraft Name : XxEliteNinja7xX

Why do you think you would make a good staff? : I think that I would make a good staff because , well I'm a good person. I have great character and traits. I don't curse. I'm not racist , or sexist. Actually , I don't discriminate at all. I have high standards , but not too high. I can follow rules. I ran a vanilla server before , so I have basic knowledge of the server mechanics.

Why do you think you deserve staff? : I'm not sure I really deserve staff. All I really want is to get creative , so I can build my fort/castle. If I do make staff though, I promise to not abuse my low operator/junior moderator powers. I can try to regulate the server and keep a watch on it. I'm on most of the time , but I have school during the weekdays. I'm generally friendly and I'm slow to anger. If I get angry though, I'll leave the server temporarily to not go crazy. Even though I only played on this server for about two days, I think I understand the ecosystem/community of the server. I think I have chatted with most of the owners, co-owners, admins, and moderators. Which leaves me too believe I get the aura or personality of everyone.

What makes this app better than the other ones? : I don't know. All I can tell you is that I don't see anyone asking for operator/junior moderator , so there can't really be any comparison there.

How long have you played insanecraft? : I played for about forty-eight hours.

Have you ever been Banned/Muted/Jailed? : I have never been banned, muted, or jailed. Maybe because I don't really play multiplayer that much.

If you have been muted/Jail or Banned Reason: ? : This does not apply for me.

XxEliteNinja7xX

Back to top Go down

XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator Empty Accepted for Jr.Mod

Post  ShockNate Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Accepted for Jr.Mod, Best app i have seen so far.
Congratz! cheers cheers cheers cheers
ShockNate
ShockNate
Admin

https://insanecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator Empty Re: XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator

Post  XxEliteNinja7xX Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

yeah i should have added that to What makes this app better than the other ones? xD

XxEliteNinja7xX

Back to top Go down

XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator Empty Re: XxEliteNinja7xX 's Application for Operator/Junior Moderator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down